ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains machines and/or tools of varying types for use in the manufacturing setting (forklifts, presses, cranes, etc...).
- Repairs and/or replaces production equipment and tooling.
- Repairs and/or replaces facility equipment.
- Sets up and/or assists in the set-up of new equipment
- Assists and/or supports Manufacturing personnel and their equipment
- Assists Manufacturing Engineering Dept. in the implementation of TPM program
- Assists with training for less experienced department personnel
- Read and write English
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Education preferred
- Knowledge of company safety policies
- Able to read Tape measure
- Familiar with machines and maintenance procedures required
- Mechanical, Electrical & Hydraulic troubleshooting skills a must.
- Able to read & understand electrical schematics.
- Able to understand & troubleshoot HVAC systems.
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Must be able to deal with people at all levels of the organization and with outside vendors and customers.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.