Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Aramark's leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation's leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world. Description Position Summary:
Provides general support to employees and managers of the Maintenance Department with administrative duties. Provides exceptional guest service to all internal guests and external guests as needed. Essential Functions:
Status and Scope:
- Assist Maintenance Department in all general administrative duties while maintaining ARAMARK's guest service principals: "Be the Difference"
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Data Entry into ISISPRO Software system to log all Maintenance Calls for Employee Community, Guest Rooms and Public Areas; update system with completion of projects
- Order supplies and process purchase orders
- Follows Aramark policies and procedures including safety and sanitation
- May be required to work nights, weekends or as business of component dictates.
- Schedule employees, process payroll and administer paychecks
- Maintain a strict level of confidentiality concerning all employee data and problems
- Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of the manager
Reports to Lodging Maintenance Manager or Facilities Manager Qualifications Qualifications:
- 2-5 years previous experience in Administrative duties
- Previous work in Maintenance environment preferred
- Proficient in computer programs: Microsoft Office; ABI Timekeeping; ISISPRO Inventory Database
- Ability to work independently and without little supervision
- Previous Data Entry experience REQUIRED
Computer; telephone, copier, radio Travel Requirements:
Little or No Travel (>10%) Lifting Requirements:
LIGHT - Lifting 20 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 10 pounds
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.