Maintenance and EHS Manager
Location: Erie, Pennsylvania
Posted: December 21, 2016
Reference ID: 1828732264
Adecco Direct Placement is currently recruiting qualified candidates for a direct hire Maintenance, Facilities and HSE Manager Job near Erie, PA for our client, a busy manufacturer of quality products. This is a hands-on and is responsible for using leadership skills in managing and coordinating programs directed toward Health, Safety and Environmental compliance of the plant and all maintenance related activities associated with production equipment as well as the general building and grounds. The Maintenance Manager will also be responsible for activities related to an effective TPM system. Our client offers a starting salary between $70,000 and $80,000 depending on experience, generous bonus plan, and an excellent benefits package. A relocationassistance package may be available.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance and HSE Manager job near Erie, PA include:
• Directly responsible for coordinating all equipment, building and grounds maintenance and repair.
• Leads all safety and environmental activities including compliance, enforcement, and improvement activities and ensures company is in compliance with all local, state and federal regulations. Serves as primary contact for all health, safety and environmental audits and inspections in an ISO environment and leads routine safety audits and abatement of all safety issues
• Supervises activities of all contract personnel assigned for specific project work and
ensures proper safety, productivity and quality.
• Champions the implementation and process of Total Preventative Maintenance program
• Leads maintenance teams and manages daily work. Mentors and develops team
members to achieve high performing teams.
• Supports / leads equipment sourcing and automation projects and facilities upgrades.
• Coordinates activities for contract workers related to any new construction projects.
• Oversees fork truck safety training and certificates
• Bachelor degree in engineering is strongly preferred.
• Proficient knowledge of OSHA/EPA regulations.
• 5 years minimum experience in maintenance and leadership roles.
• Must have previous Safety Management background. Ideal candidate will have prior experience in ISO and OHSA
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team of maintenance technicians.
If you would like to apply for this position, please click APPLY NOW and upload your resume. If you have questions regarding this position, please contact our recruiter, Madeleine Felion, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-844-6976. Resumes may be emailed to Madeleine but please include "Maintenance Manager" on the subject line.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resource Solutions. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your Professional Career. For great opportunities near you, go to www.adeccousa.com today!