Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a Maintenance Assistant position in Eau Claire, WI. This is for a long-term opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Maintenance Assistant you will be responsible for keeping the building in a clean and orderly condition. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Maintenance Assistant position include:
* Service, clean, and supply restrooms and break rooms.
* Gather and empty trash.
* Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
* Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
* Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks
* Trim shrubbery using hand and power trimmers, and clear debris from grounds.
* High School Diploma
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and stand for extended periods of time
* Must be able to bend, twist, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach; ability to withstand occasional temperature variations.
This is a 2nd shift position working Sunday through Thursday 7:00pm to 3:00am at a pay rate of $11.50/hour.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Maintenance Associate position in Eau Claire or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.