Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Position Summary:
While working under the supervision of the Maintenance Manager, p rovide continuous monitoring of all public areas. Making repairs of minor damage to walls, buildings, campgrounds, housing, marinas, and other areas, changing stained ceiling tiles and other associated tasks to provide a clean comfortable and pleasing atmosphere.
- Inspects assigned buildings on a routine basis and performs maintenance where necessary while keeping facilities in serviceable condition.
- Maintains a friendly, efficient, and positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients and, co-workers; is responsive to customer needs.
- Promptly makes repairs and immediately initiates appropriate corrective action.
- Maintains technical skills to perform maintenance and repairs
- Responsible to perform a variety of general maintenance, repair, overhaul, and construction duties.
- Performs stand-by duty call on a regular call basis and responds to after-hours and weekend emergency call-backs.
- Repairs various fixtures, hardware, and facilities as required such as door locks and hardware, broken window panes, minor plumbing, minor electrical circuits and appliances, office equipment or furniture, faucets and valves, shower grouting, floor and ceiling tiles, and other necessary maintenance duties.
- Safely operates a service truck (pick-up, mini truck, four-wheelers, or forklift)
- Communicates effectively with customer, clients, co-workers and supervision.
- Must be able to lift or move heavy objects up to 80lbs and must be able to stand and work as long as 12 hours in different positions.
- Performs other duties as necessary
- Must be able to interact and possess communication skills with individuals at all levels of organization, as well as clients, vendors, and sub-contractors.
- Must be able to attend safety meetings as required.
- Attention to detail is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid US driver's license.
- Three (2) years in building maintenance trades.
- Able and willing to work in inclement weather.
- Working knowledge of plumbing and electrical systems and general carpentry.
- Full range of mobility outdoors, indoors, and in confining areas, using stairs, ramps, or ladders.
- Must comply with all applicable safety and local regulations, standards, and procedures.