& Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson
Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin
care products that address the needs of consumers and
health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio
includes heritage brands JOHNSON’S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as well as
leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
The primary purpose of the Technical Associate Co-Op
position is to provide technical support to the Process in the manufacturer of
consumer pharmaceutical products at McNeil’s Lancaster Facility including, but
not limited to:
- Technical support
includes performing and documenting maintenance, making and documenting
adjustments to process equipment, and contributing to change control
activities, projects and facility outages.
- Technical Associate
Co-Op will also support operations in equipment change over and provide
technical direction to operating associates when assigned.
- Identify and communicate to supervision all immediate
and potential quality, safety, or environmental issues (material, procedure,
and process) as observed.
- Responsible for ensuring the reliability of equipment
that is utilized for the processing and packaging of Lancaster products.
- Must be responsive to the manufacturing environment
for maximum up-time of equipment.
- Perform the technical portions of changeovers within
his/her process area within allotted timeframes.
- Perform Corrective, Preventative and Emergency Maintenance
and document within CMMS (SAP).
- Contribute to root-cause analysis of equipment /
component downtime issues.
- Support the planning group with information to order
repair parts or coordinate contracted repair services.
- Ensure that all documentation associated with his/her
activities is documented with Good Documentation Practices. (includes but not
limited to: CMMS, protocols, batch records, investigations, PM modification
forms and log books)
- Follows all appropriate safety requirements- use of
PPE, Lock out/tag out, confined space entry etc.
- Participates in protocols, change control activities
and line trails in the planning, execution and analysis phases.
- Operate Manufacturing and/or Packaging
equipment/machinery to manufacture and/or package product as per applicable
SOPs for the purpose of troubleshooting, adjustment and repairs.
- Follow applicable
SOPs and batch records.
- Maintain an updated
and current training record (adhere to training timelines in Compliance Wire,
- Participate in
Safety initiatives and other plant designated programs (Zero Defects, OEE etc)
- A High school diploma or its equivalent for this position AND working
toward (at minimum) a A.S. Degree in Technical discipline is required.
- Basic computer skills, including Windows Operating Systems and applications
or equivalent is required.
- Occasionally lifting up
to 50 pounds, ability to climb a ladder, A combination of standing and sitting
for a normal shift of up to 12 hours is required.
- Willing and able to
pass written assessments is required.
- Experience in the manufacturing operation for the food, medical device or
pharmaceutical industry is desired.
- Experience with computerized materials management is desired.
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function