Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consu
mers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON’S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
The primary purpose of the Technical Associate Co-Op position is to provide technical support to the Process in the manufacturer of consumer pharmaceutical products at McNeil’s Lancaster Facility including, but not limited to:
- Technical support includes performing and documenting maintenance, making and documenting adjustments to process equipment, and contributing to change control activities, projects and facility outages.
- Technical Associate Co-Op will also support operations in equipment change over and provide technical direction to operating associates when assigned.
- Identify and communicate to supervision all immediate and potential quality, safety, or environmental issues (material, procedure, and process) as observed.
- Responsible for ensuring the reliability of equipment that is utilized for the processing and packaging of Lancaster products.
- Must be responsive to the manufacturing environment for maximum up-time of equipment.
- Perform the technical portions of changeovers within his/her process area within allotted timeframes.
- Perform Corrective, Preventative and Emergency Maintenance and document within CMMS (SAP).
- Contribute to root-cause analysis of equipment / component downtime issues.
- Support the planning group with information to order repair parts or coordinate contracted repair services.
- Ensure that all documentation associated with his/her activities is documented with Good Documentation Practices. (includes but not limited to: CMMS, protocols, batch records, investigations, PM modification forms and log books)
- Follows all appropriate safety requirements- use of PPE, Lock out/tag out, confined space entry etc.
- Participates in protocols, change control activities and line trails in the planning, execution and analysis phases.
- Operate Manufacturing and/or Packaging equipment/machinery to manufacture and/or package product as per applicable SOPs for the purpose of troubleshooting, adjustment and repairs.
- Follow applicable SOPs and batch records.
- Maintain an updated and current training record (adhere to training timelines in Compliance Wire, etc)
- Participate in Safety initiatives and other plant designated programs (Zero Defects, OEE etc)
- A High school diploma or its equivalent for this position AND working toward (at minimum) a A.S. Degree in Technical discipline is required.
- Basic computer skills, including Windows Operating Systems and applications or equivalent is required.
- Occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds, ability to climb a ladder, A combination of standing and sitting for a normal shift of up to 12 hours is required.
- Willing and able to pass written assessments is required.
- Experience in the manufacturing operation for the food, medical device or pharmaceutical industry is desired.
- Experience with computerized materials management is desired.
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.