A Maintenance Electrician job in Holland, MI is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this position you will be installing and repairing electrical systems, apparatus and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment. You will also install power supply wiring and conduit for machines and equipment such as robots, conveyors and programmable controllers. Prior electrical maintenance electrician experience within Weld Cell or Press Environment is required
Maintenance Electrician job responsibilities include:
• Install and repair electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment
• Install power supply wiring and conduit for machines and equipment such as robots, conveyors and programmable controllers
• Diagnose malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors and lighting fixtures and replace damaged or broken wire and cables
• Test malfunctioning machinery and discuss with other maintenance to diagnose
• Prior electrical maintenance electrician experience either within Weld Cell or Press environment
If you are interested in this Maintenance Electrician job in Holland, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at email@example.com or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.