Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Position Summary:
Electrician will install, maintain, test, troubleshoot and repair industrial electrical equipment and associated AC and DC electrical and electronic controls. Requirements:
- The Electrician executes the timely and correct performance of scheduled assignments, work requests and projects.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine correct layout and troubleshoot of industrial electrical equipment installations
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, Ethernet and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
- Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors, lift station controls and motors
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
- May install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices
- Research and specify repair parts from manuals and computer sources
- Commitment to participate in continuous improvement efforts to optimize reliability and value
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in process-driven electrical maintenance position.
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good eyesight, hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good physical health, strength and stamina
- Ability to work alone and as a member of a team.
- Technical Skills:
- Ability to read drawings and blueprints and interpret specifications
- Knowledge of safe operating procedures
- Ability to understand and apply industry standards for installation, repairs and safety
- Ability to operate power tools and equipment
- Ability to operate computer-based equipment
- Familiarity with computerized IWMS/CMMS work order process
- Adaptability to work in a diverse environment, focusing on customer satisfaction under high-stress conditions, and organize an effective response day-to-day requirements, and one-of-a-kind extremes
- Communications skills that invite credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment among key stakeholders in operations, critical facilities, events, and line supervisors
- Responsiveness to supervisory direction, productivity, quality and commitment
- Administrative coordination, regarding job assignments, productivity, time management
- Demonstrate ability to learn maintenance skills.
- Demonstrate skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Skills in using predictive maintenance techniques and simplified root cause analysis of equipment failures.
- Ability to provide technical guidance to non-technical or production operators.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Electrical aptitude
- Knowledge of the operating practices of preventive maintenance.