Manpower is currently assisting a local company in Red Lion, PA for an Electrician. As an
Electrician you will be working on both lathes and mills.
This is an intent to hire opportunity on first shift (5am-3:50pm, Monday - Thursday)
As an Electrician you must be able to work in a team-oriented environment and communicate well with management and fellow employees.
Ideal candidates have very positive attitude and previous experience.
Other requirements of the role include:
* GED or High School diploma
* Knowledge of complex circuitry
* Completion of Electrician Apprenticeship
* 3 years' experience as an electrician
* Experience with Bradley Controls
* Ability to work on CNC lathes and mills
* Ability to use computers and programmable logic computer
* Physical activity may include occasional lifting and material movement to another location, up to 50 lbs.
* Pre-employment background check & drug screen will be required as a condition of employment - Free for all Manpower candidates!
Candidates can apply for this position online at www.manpower.com or by calling Manpower at 717-764-7841.
We offer our employees great career opportunities, competitive wages, holiday/service bonus, access to health insurance options after only 40 hours and more!
Referrals are welcome and rewarded ($50 referral bonus)
Manpower is an equal opportunity employer.
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.