Cleveland Works is seeking a Maintenance Lead for its forgings facility located at 1600 Harvard Ave. in Cleveland, OH. This position has supervisory responsibility for multiple Maintenance Supervisors across all three shifts. The principal challenge of this position is to lead and direct maintenance resources in the fulfillment of Cleveland Works business objectives.This position requires a comprehensive background in forging technology and thorough knowledge of maintenance and inspection procedures, as well as demonstrated ability to train, develop and motivate subordinates. Well-developed communications and human relations skills are essential in day-to-day interaction with all levels of management, both internally and externally.
The Maintenance Lead is accountable for:
- Setting expectations to ensure that EHS objectives, activities, and plans are achieved. Leading and participating in the development of a safety driven culture and incident free workplace.
- Managing and setting expectations for the Wheels Maintenance team.
- Ensuring that preventative and responsive maintenance resources and programs are in place to support a 24x 5 (7) manufacturing operation that covers an asset base of 300+ million and 33 acres of manufacturing and office space.
- Promoting and leading the development and application of predictive maintenance, Root Cause Analysis, Total Productive Maintenance, and control/capability of critical processes.
- Participating in the identification, recruitment, training, appraising, and professional development of maintenance resources.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.