A Maintenance Machine Repair Technician job in Holland, MI is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this position you will repair and maintain mechanical and hydraulic components of production press machines and equipment such as metal fabricating machine tools, material handling systems and automated lubrication systems. Prior machine maintenance experience within metal production environments is required. 1st and 2nd shift positions available.
Maintenance Machine Repair job responsibilities include:
• Visually inspect and listen to machines and equipment to locate cause of malfunction
• Dismantle machines and equipment to gain access to problem area
• Inspect and measure parts to detect wear, misalignment or other problems
• Remove and replace work or defective parts of drive mechanism or hydraulic system
• Prior machine maintenance experience within metal production environment
If you are interested in this Maintenance Machine Repair Technician job in Holland, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at email@example.com or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.