Serves as primary managerial contact to facilitate weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, 4 x 10 hour shifts) 24/7 operations of a large scale, technically complex, dynamic facility. The approximate headcount that this role would be responsible for managing is 6 direct reports and 20 indirect reports.
• Assures continuity of effective leadership for plant safety, quality, cost and service objectives
• Collaborates with department managers and plant leadership to sustain efficient operations and support for key plant strategies during weekend operating hours
• Communicates regarding performance and issues with plant management; escalates corrective actions and resource needs
• Provides coaching and leadership for front line leaders in a cross-functional team of production, maintenance, quality, warehouse, and QA resources
• Applies previous maintenance/technical background to assist with effective leadership of line mechanics, PM crew, facilities/powerhouse operators and WWTP personnel
• Provides operations and maintenance guidance and oversight for all plant associates
• Ensures compliance to company and regulatory policies during weekends
• Fosters an environment that supports an engaged safety culture
• Ensures manufacturing processes are compliant with company specifications and meet customer expectationsEducation:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Bachelor's Degree (Technical / Food Sciences) Experience (Required):
• 3+ years of increasing levels of supervisory roles of people & processes
• Demonstrated ability to support a long term maintenance plan showing year over year improvement in reliability, maintenance KPIs, and maintenance cost
• Working knowledge of specific supply chain capabilities and principles of Good Manufacturing management
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally
• Understanding of how to coordinate practices around process improvements Experience (Preferred):
• 3+ years of maintenance experience
• 3+ years of manufacturing experience
• 3+ years of food and/or beverage experience
• ISO (22000, 9000, 14001, etc.) or other management system
• Lean, Six Sigma, 5S knowledge
• TPM Certification
• Working knowledge of food safety
• Microsoft Office
• Project Management
• Manage Profit & Losses; Spending Controls
• Inventory Management Leadership Behaviors:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.