Medical City Dallas
- Performs general maintenance and light repairs on building systems including plumbing, medical gas, doors, hardware, electrical, nurse call, and HVAC systems
- Operates building automation systems
- Responds to building system casualties and fire alarms and takes immediate action to restore services
- Installs and/or changes out appliances and wall hangings
- Performs scheduled preventative maintenance for building systems
- High School degree or equivalent is required
- Some college or technical training is preferred
- Five years' experience in a particular trade such as mechanical plumbing, HVAC, building engineer, etc.
- Three years' experience in a healthcare settings
- Ability to work with computer applications including e-mail, building automation systems, computerized maintenance management systems, fire alarms systems, etc.
- Ability to read and understand facility drawings and technical documentation
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom