Keeps machinery, equipment, and plant structure in operating condition.
Plant equipment includes battery manufacturing equipment of all types and plant utilities. Must be able to do electrical, plumbing, heating and be able to read schematics and blueprints, capable of servicing and operating rectifiers, capable of operating precision hand tools, and electronic equipment. Moves equipment to new locations. Adjusts machines for production when adjustment is beyond the scope of operator. Modifies equipment as required. Installs new equipment including hook up of electrical power, gas, water, air, etc. Maintains and installs piping, fittings, valves, gauges, and all types of controls for hydraulic systems, gas and air lines. Makes periodic checks of machines and equipment and performs preventive maintenance as required.
Required to provide hand tools and equipment to perform normal maintenance tasks.
Works under minimal supervision. Job Qualifications:
- Electrical / Electronics / Industrial Maintenance related degree preferred (not required) or Journeyman (preferred) classification, with 8 years demonstrated experience in machine maintenance in a manufacturing environment
- Capable of troubleshooting control circuits
- Diagnose and resolve hydraulic leaks
- Ability to work any shift
- Ability to work overtime is mandatory
- Perform PLC and HMI maintenance (Preferred)
- Electronics background highly (Preferred)
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.