PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Perform maintenance tasks, installations, routine inspections, trouble shooting and repairs, both scheduled and unscheduled, to equipment, machinery, piping and components in and around the facility in order to achieve company performance measures.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Work closely with Maintenance Supervisor to ensure compliance with governmental regulations and company policies.
- Complete, on-time, delivery of maintenance services to ensure compliance with company standards for cost control, quality, safety, efficiency and equipment reliability are achieved.
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance on equipment, machinery and components as scheduled.
- Assist with mechanical installations, repairs and replacements as needed.
- Maintain favorable working relationship with peers in order to support positive employee morale, productivity and continued improvement.
- Strong understanding of maintenance and/or the mechanical contracting trade.
- Must be familiar with combustion turbines, HRSG’s and high pressure gas compression.
- Have a good understanding of related equipment and processes.
- Professional attitude and presentation while representing the company