Maintenance Mechanic will ensure production machinery and building equipment are maintained in a safe operating condition, meeting uptime requirements. Primary duties:
- Repairs machines, jigs, fixtures, gauges, and fits replacement parts
- Check & repair test instruments.
- May be required to do electrical, plumbing, heating and roofing reparis.
- Adjust machines for production when adjustment is beyond scope of the operator.
- May be required to set up and operator one or all of the followng machines: lathe, mililng machine, drill press, grinder, power saws, erlder, etc.
- Perform preventive maintenance.
May work under direction and supervision on complex or intricate repairs. Able to do minor repairs with a minimum of supervision.
Required to provide hand tools and equipment to perform normal maintenance tasks. .Job Qualifications:
-Minimum 2 years Maintenance Mechanic experience in manufacturing facility.
-High school diploma or equivalent.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.