- Highly competitive Pay
- 401K (with company match program) and Pension
- Great benefits (medical, dental...etc.), with health incentive program
- 3 weeks' vacation + can buy a 4th week
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Personal day program
- Great company culture
- Excellent working conditions and job security
- Maintenance Mechanic (Night Shift) 5:45pm - 6:15am
The primary role of the Maintenance Tech - Mechanic is to provide competent and effective maintenance support to Plant operations. The roles and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for working safely and for following ALL safety and compliance rules and regulations.
- Responsible for following and adhering to ALL GMP and HAACP compliance rules and regulations
- must maintain respect for and a good working relationship with all your Internal Customers
- Responsible for troubleshooting and providing immediate preventative and corrective maintenance support to production lines and facilitating change-overs.
- Responsible for troubleshooting equipment problems and performing immediate repairs and/or preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Responsible for overhauling and installing new equipment as required. Responsible for generating parts request to ensure adequate inventory.
- Responsible for generating and completing work orders as assigned. Responsible for performing equipment change-overs and production line set ups.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work area.
- Able to rebuild and fabricate parts as desired utilizing Able to perform facility maintenance as required
- Demonstrate able skills using lathes, milling machines, & welding equipment (tig & mig) is a plus.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- 3 years of industrial maintenance experience desired.
- 3+ years of mechanical/electrical experience preferred.
- Prior diagnostic/troubleshooting and preventative maintenance experience required.
- Previous experience within a high-speed industrial environment preferred.
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude. Must be willing to take a Maintenance Assessment a pre-requisite to hire.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to follow manufacturer
- Specifications and schematics.
- May be required to supply hand tools.
- Ability to work independently with no supervision required
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
*RELOCATION ASSISTANCE WILL NOT BE PROVIDED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
*APPLY BY UPLOADING A COPY OF YOUR RESUME IN WORD.DOC OR PDF FORMATApply Online Today!
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.