An extensive maintenance background which may include hydraulics, controls, welding, electrical, PLC's, and pneumatics is needed. The ability to troubleshoot maintenance-related problems as well as to understand and follow instructions concisely is also needed.
Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities:
- Working knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Able to read diagrams, blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to recognize defective parts.
- Ability to distinguish machine sounds, to detect potential mechanical issues.
- Able to move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work on multiple levels, such as catwalks, ladders, etc. and ability to work in extreme temperatures. Ability to visually identify defective parts.
- Ability to hear machine operations sounds to detect defective parts, machine failures, and changes in speed and other routine running conditions.
- Must have strong problem solving skill, and the ability to work efficiently under stressful situations.
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the description at any time.SHIFT FLEXIBILITY REQUIRED
- Properly install, repair or service machinery, equipment, and support systems as required.
- Work directly with production associates and management to problem-solve and correct production issues that will ensure maximum production efficiencies.
- Properly trouble-shoot and maintain production lines and/or batching/processing equipment.
- Properly perform all necessary maintenance tasks to production lines (i.e. rebuilds, welding, valve, pipe and solenoid selection, etc.)
- Properly develop and implement preventive maintenance systems for all production equipment and/or batching/processing equipment.
- Execute predictive and preventative maintenance practices for all production equipment.
- Perform systematic preventative maintenance, including electrical or mechanical adjustments, inspections and minor repairs.
- In a timely manner, identify and correct potential equipment problems.
- Use computer and associated software on PLC's to troubleshoot and correct equipment issues.
- Properly perform all shift requirements.
- Actively assist with planning/scheduling and storeroom staff for CMMS tracking: work orders, parts, purchase requisitions.
- Identify and assist in the implementation of projects as required.
- Education - High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top