SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
1. Assembles, installs, repairs, minor electrical and mechanical
2. Repairs furniture, beds, chairs, light fixtures.
3. Repairs and maintains plumbing fixtures.
4. Replaces faulty switches, cords, plugs, and receptacles.
5. Performs assigned areas of responsibilities and other duties as required.
6. Requests and stocks necessary repair parts.
7. Capable of performing all duties of Mechanic I position and able to perform other
more technical duties with minimal or no supervision.
8. Capable of performing all duties of Mechanic II position and has obtained a
Master Plumber or Master Electrical License or State certification in HVAC refrigerant usage.
Required - 5 or more years maintenance or trade experience.
Preferred - Hospital or institutional experience.
Required - High school or GED and State Certification in HVAC refrigerant usage or Master Plumber or Master Electrician.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom