00062692Responsible for troubleshooting and providing immediate preventative and corrective maintenance support to production lines and facilitating change-over.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems and perform immediate repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Overhaul and install new equipment.
- Rebuild and fabricate parts.
- Perform facility maintenance and maintain clean and safe work area.
- Generate parts request to ensure adequate inventory.
- Generate and complete work orders as assigned.
- Perform equipment change-overs and production line set ups.
- Refrigeration/HVAC Trade or Vocational certification preferred.
- 0-5 years of industrial maintenance experience required.
- 1+ years of mechanical/electrical experience preferred.
- Prior diagnostic/troubleshooting and preventative maintenance experience preferred.
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment.
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to follow manufacturer's specifications and schematics.
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC) knowledge preferred.
- May be required to supply hand tools.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.