Coca-Cola Company seeks a Maintenance Mechanic/Technician to join the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices.
The Maintenance Mechanic/Technician will:
- Supports and engaged with (TPM) Total Productive Maintenance objectives and demonstrates Root Cause Analysis and Failure Modes.
- Improve equipment reliability by identifying failure modes and sustainment of that process and operational consistency to reduce cost and raise performance.
- Proactively seeks out potential failures with all equipment, creates Corrective Work orders to schedule work.
- Support and be in compliance with 5's sustainability, GMP, and Food Safety and Safety (LOTO).
- Assures PM's are completed on time and are executed with a high quality standard.
- Supports behaviors needed for effective implementation of change
- Ensure compliance to company and regulatory policies
- Ability to communicate key learnings and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and coordinate efforts around process improvement.
- Mechanical Troubleshooting
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- PLC Knowledge
- Methodical approach to problem solving while demonstrating problem solving skills
- Equipment Preventive Maintenance Management
- PC Computer knowledge
Shift: considering all shifts Leadership Behaviors: DRIVE INNOVATION:
Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our businessCOLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)ACT LIKE AN OWNER:
Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholdersINSPIRE OTHERS:
Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possibleDEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS:
Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top