The Maintenance Planner is accountable for reducing equipment downtime, loss prevention, and related site costs by driving the organization to a planned proactive state through the use of validated procedures. These procedures rely on the Planner to apply skilled competencies beyond the level of the technician in order to properly plan and coordinate manpower, parts and materials for their assigned areas of responsibility. The individual is the liaison between Maintenance and Operations; developing and maintaining appropriate job plans, records, and files to permit optimal execution and analysis of all planned work done. PRIMARY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Detailed job planning and preparation
- Conduct analysis for job requirements
- Manage PM's, Work Orders, Emergency Repairs
- Support Parts Coordinator with inventory parts management
- Maintain Maintenance System (CMMS) database
- TPM Pillar Blocks Lead: Asset Management, Work Order System, and Preventative Maintenance
- HSE Program Elements Lead: Contractor Safety, Hot Work, and Work @ Height
- Resource Conservation Support
- Bachelors of Science degree in a technical field
- Experience as an Engineering and/or Maintenance technician or equivalent experience
- Strong competencies in technical knowledge and project management
- Formal and hands on training in use of computer desktop and project tracking,
- Good oral/written communication skills to include presentation skills
- Good administrative and mathematical skills
- Able to read blueprints and shop drawings
- Ability to keep multiple jobs in controlled motion -simultaneously
- Be a change agent in moving the Maintenance organization to a proactive status
- Ability to bring about order - from chaos
- Active participation in team meetings, note taking distribution, organizing and facilitating meetings and oral presentations.
- Achieving expected results without close supervision and delivering planning requirements to scope, time and budget.
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.