Schedule maintenance activities for production line equipment includingblending, fillers, cappers, labelers, tray packers, palletizers, stretch wrapmachines, conveyors, and associated control systems. Perform all tasks in asafe manner to ensure achievement of Quality, Service, and Cost objectives.Comply with all standard operating procedures and requirements under TCCCQuality System, and with all regulations (local to federal). Essential Duties:
- Understands the concepts of planning and scheduling work.
- Coordinate outside service request, establish purchase orders, ensure purchase orders are closed and manage expenses within budget requirements.
- Assist in preparing budget for production and manage expenses within budget requirements.
- Prioritize work to achieve highest efficiencies possible.
- Use computers and associated software programs such as Word and Excel to plan maintenance activities and develop training documents. Utilize Visio to create process flow charts.
- Track metrics, performance, and efficiency of work scheduled using spreadsheets and graphs as well as document in report format, PowerPoint slides, and on bulletin boards.
- Read and comprehend technical manuals, service manuals, diagrams, blueprints and schematics.
- Understand the theory and operation of the production line equipment.
- Understand environmental requirements as they relate to scheduling and completing work.
- Understand the theory of and application of predictive and preventive maintenance as it relates to production equipment.
- Manage predictive and preventive maintenance of production equipment and schedule required corrective actions.
- Identify and assist in the implementation of safety or other projects as required.
- Ensure production areas are maintained to current GMP standards.
- Utilize PMC to plan, schedule, print, document time, and manage WO's from inception through completion.
- Keep accurate records as required to protect products, ingredients, processes, and information.
- Ensure all security measures are followed.
- Audit and monitor programs and processes as needed to maintain reliability.
- Read, understand, and comply with MSDS's.
- Responds in a timely manner to associate work requests including safety work orders.
- Understands operations, procedures, inventory parts, LOTO, improvements, breakdown analysis, PM's, 5S, etc. within the production area.
- Assist storeroom and purchasing group to kit pre-planned work.
- Communicate effectively with management regarding PM requirements, completions, and challenges.
- Update Maintenance Library with new equipment information.
- Back up purchaser for storeroom parts.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma/GED equivalency.
- Must have 1 year experience in planning and scheduling jobs and resources.
- Must use computers and associated software programs such as Word and Excel to plan maintenance activities and PMC to schedule work orders.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand instructions given in English.
- Ability to work eight-hour shifts, 12 hour shifts or other work schedules as determined by business need, including overtime as required.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds, to work on elevated surfaces and work in extreme temperatures and noise levels.
- Must be certified on the JPM within six months of start date.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.