PURCHASING ASSOCIATE (MRO/STORE ROOM CLERK) PURCHASING ASSOCIATE (MRO/STORE ROOM CLERK)
The company intends to select and train an individual to perform MRO duties such as Goods Receipts, Goods Issues, and Inventory transactions in business ERP-S.A.P. and crib stocking and inventory duties.
To be considered for this position, candidates should have good verbal and written communication skills, comfortable working with computers, and willing to learn new skills in service to the maintenance and production departments. Duties and responsibilities include :
- Back up to MRO buyer
- Place orders, interact with vendors and customers, and track shipment status.
- Maintain inventory WO, outstanding orders & expedited deliveries.
- Determine and maintain stocking levels and order levels
- Manages issuing, returns to vendors, and warranty returns
- Invoicing & repairable parts management
- Performs cycle counts and stock adjustments
- Maintain store room organization and accuracy, with attention to detail
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to operate a forklift, unload trucks, and operate other vehicles.
- Use company truck for errands-must have/maintain a valid driver's license.
- Must take and pass DOT and RCCRA training provided
- Ability to learn to use basic measurement tools and related skills
- Professional conduct, in phone calls, emails, and inquiries with vendors
- Review and research problems obtaining necessary information.
- Proficient in computer skills, use of Outlook, Word, and Excel. SAP helpful.
- Self motivated, multi-task, some overtime is required
- Record of regular and prompt attendance and working safely
- Retail business or warehouse operations experience is helpful This is a full time hourly position shift 11:00 A.M. - 7:30 p.m.