Posted: January 14, 2017
Reference ID: 788364835
Temp worker reports to Facility Service Department schedule 7am to 5:30 pm. Schedule will be Monday thru Thursday or Tuesday thru Friday.
¿ Starting pay $11.00
¿ Steel toe boots required
Industrial Facility Services Maintenance consists of dirty and strenuous environments, with considerable standing, bending and reaching. Also, work in extreme temperatures ranging from -20 to 110 degrees. Temp workers help with the work assignment in outside environment assisting with painting, lawn care, and general cleaning of warehouse grounds. Other tasks shall include assisting HEB technicians with listed items in an Industrial warehouse maintenance environment. The worker must be able to lift and carry 75 pounds. Must be able to work with hands over head. Must be able to climb and work from a ladder.
1. Apply safety practices when working in extreme temperatures ranging from -20 to 110 degrees.
2. Utilize and comprehend proper personal equipment. ( ppe) Eye protection, ear protection and footwear.
Lawn and grounds:
1. Trim and remove weeds in grounds areas.
2. Gather and discard trash from fence line and grounds area.
3. Operate Lawn mower ,weed eater, and blower
Paint and power Wash
1. Paint building protective bollards interior and exterior. Parking and street curbs.
2. Powers wash exterior and interior building walls.
1. Paint Fire System equipment.
2. Assist with removal and installation of system piping
1. Assist with dock maintenance (cleaning).
2. Assist with preventive maintenance Hydra ¿Handler Battery changing equipment cleaning equipment
3. Assist with cleaning conveyors
1. Assist with operating electric drain cleaning sewer augur 3/4' x 100',
2. Assist with cutting, threading and pipe grooving.
3. Assist with drain camera operation
4. Assist operation of high pressure sewer drain cleaner
1. Assist with light fixtures in industrial warehouse setting.
2. Assist with Wire pulling.
Driver License required
1. Operate utility cart ( gas or electric)