Location: Falconer, New York
Posted: December 20, 2016
Reference ID: 2146006719
Adecco Staffing is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Specialist for a direct hire opportunity with a local manufacturer and we want you!
This position is a 3rd shift direct hire opportunity with training on either 1st or 3rd shift. Pay is based on experience, but can start around $17.00/hr
As a Maintenance Specialist, you can be responsible for:
• Installing new machinery
• Repairing and trouble shooting existing machinery
• Computer programming, PLC, and Robotics
• Forklift operations
• Minor plumbing, carpentry, and welding tasks
The ideal Maintenance Specialist will have the following:
• Several years experience working with electrical components, plumbing, welding, and carpentry in addition to machine/computer programming
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• 5 - 10 years of progressive maintenance experience
• Flexibility with hours; able to come in and stay late
• No physical limitations regarding standing, twisting, bending, lifting over 50lbs
• Ability to pass required skills assessments and testing
College graduates in electrical and related trades are encouraged to apply!
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in learning more about the position, please complete an application at www.AdeccoUSA.com or contact a recruiter at (716) 488-8000.
Sorry, but only qualified candidates need apply.