The Industrial Maintenance Technician III is responsible for ensuring that all equipment throughout the plant is operating safely and at peak efficiency. This includes all blow molding equipment, product packaging equipment, conveyors water processing and related hardware. The Industrial Maintenance Technician I will ensure compliance with all GMP's (Good Manufacturing Practices) and safety standards. Will work closely with Industrial Maintenance Technicians III"s in the maintenance department on work request, PM's or projects in the plant. Available 24 hours a day for problematic troubleshooting situations. Train Industrial Maintenance Technician I's and II's. Complete all duties assigned by Maintenance Planner and Maintenance Supervisor. Job characteristics:
Required Skills: Administrative Skills:
- Administrative Responsibilities:
This position is expected to respond to all work requests and accurately track all related maintenance documentation using PMC2000.
The Industrial Maintenance Technician III provides accurate tracking of all parts used and related expenses associated with maintenance work requests, PM's and projects. Keeps all work areas clean and neat.
- Technical Responsibilities: The Industrial Maintenance Technician III must support all mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic needs for the industrial operation. Ensure all blow molding and packaging equipment is operating effectively and that conveyors and related equipment operate safely and efficiently. Ability to work with PMC2000 software with respect to work orders, PM's and parts inventory/locations. The Industrial Maintenance Technician III must have the ability to operate fork lifts and man lifts safely and effectively.
- Organizational Relationship: This position reports directly to the Maintenance Supervisor, but requires strong working relationships with all maintenance team members and operations team members.
This position requires good communication skills, problem solving skills, time management skills and decision making skills. The willingness to be flexible with working hours is a must. Ability to perform work task with minimal assistance and supervision.Technical Skills:
Solid mechanical background is required with knowledge of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, plumbing and welding. The ability to observe and learn from peers and colleagues and quickly apply those skills learned. The ability to read blue prints, wiring diagrams and schematics. The ability to troubleshoot equipment and capable of PLC, I/O identification, and basic PID loops. Requires the ability to operate the PMC2000 system. A working knowledge of all equipment in the plant and have the ability to monitor ladder logic to assist in troubleshooting. Education/Experience:
- High school diploma required, however an associate degree, technical school, etc. are preferred.
- Minimum of two years as an Industrial Maintenance Technician II in the maintenance department.
- Requires the ability to lift 50lbs occasionally, work at heights and in confined spaces. Prolonged standing, bending, sitting and squatting are required for the basic nature of this job.
- Management retains the discretion to add or change this description at any time.
- Must be flexible and have the ability to work any shift.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top