Cintas is currently looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to lead all maintenance activities ensuring the systems of an industrial laundry facility are appropriately functioning. Responsibilities include but are not limited to improving functionality and reliability of all production and facility equipment including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems equipment and components; managing and scheduling all plant and equipment work assignments; performing and scheduling all preventative maintenance assignments; developing and implementing safety processes and procedures; managing building, equipment, capital expenditures and parts and labor budgets; preparing maintenance reports; identifying and evaluating parts suppliers, negotiating with inside and outside service companies; conducting training for all maintenance staff; supervising and mentoring maintenance team; maintaining staffing levels; and responding to emergency alarms
• Minimum Seven years working experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military is required
• Minimum two years supervision experience is preferred
• Equipment knowledge - wiring, electrical, electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery is required
• Maintenance management experience including planning, scheduling, budgeting, negotiating, parts management, vendor management and with maintenance management systems is required.
• Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English required
• Prior experience with and ability to read a blueprint is required.
• Basic Microsoft Office computer skills required.
• Boiler knowledge preferred.
• HVAC experience preferred
• Prior experience and ability to perform welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting and brazing preferred.
• Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8 hour shift required.
• Reliability certification such as CPMM or CRMP preferred.
• Ability to be on call 24 hours per day.
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers' image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor's 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
To support our growth across North America, we're seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities-these are just a few benefits we're proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let's talk about how you'll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through
competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Building Services / Maintenance
Employee Status: Regular
A little about us:
We will exceed our customers’ expectations to maximize the long-term value of Cintas for its shareholders and working partners.