Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE "green" escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
The Midwest Region of Otis Elevator Company is searching for a Maintenance Supervisor in the Madison, WI branch office. This position will manage and oversee Service and Repair of elevator equipment throughout the Madison, Wisconsin area. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must have the ability to lead and direct the field operations in a large geographic area for maintenance, repair, and open order activities
- Manage testing to ensure timely completion
- Manage labor and material cost to meet branch P&L objectives
- Promote a safety culture and ensure compliance in the workplace
- 3+ years of elevator industry experience or related industry is required; field experience within the elevator industry is preferred
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a highly team-oriented and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated individuals with strong attention to detail and ability to manage many simultaneous projects and responsibilities are a must
- Candidates must have strong computer skills
- Knowledgeable in the technical aspects of elevator products preferred
- High school education required
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent relevant work experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
A little about us:
Otis Elevator Company is the world's largest manufacturer and maintainer of people-moving products, including elevators, escalators and moving walkways - a constant, reliable name for more than 160 years.