As the Maintenance Supervisor supporting production of our Kellogg's Snacks division you will play a key role in delivering maintenance programs & processes essential to our plant operations. Based in one of our state-of-the-art facilities, you will be a significant leader in developing and motivating your team, as well as building unity across all the work teams, while identifying opportunities to more efficiently and effectively produce great food. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Maintenance Supervisor at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Directing, training and developing maintenance team members for assigned area/shift
- Using problems solving skills and root cause analysis to resolve and/or mitigate maintenance issues
- Identifying opportunities to eliminate cost and/or waste through applying LEAN manufacturing principals
- Identifying, implementing and documenting maintenance and reliability best practices
- Incorporating a culture of inclusion and continuity within all departments
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Manufacturing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED and related work experience
- Strong technical aptitude along with proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with SAP
- Ability to effectively communicate and problem solve
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others and work with employees at all levels of the organization
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- BS/BA and significant related experience
- Previous Packaging experience around cartoners and baggers
- Former PLC experience and electrical troubleshooting
- Previous Maintenance Supervisor experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in Production reporting systems and Preventative Maintenance programs
- Must be able to work on multiple rotational shifts (including weekends) with some 12 hour days
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish. #JIL #VET #LI
A little about us: