Job Responsibilities Include:
Responsible for first line supervision for mechanics and electricians who maintain equipment within the production facility. Assists in establishing methods, controls and standards for the actual execution of maintenance work.
- Staff, train, supervise, evaluate and develop team members.
- Maintain equipment to ensure line efficiencies, improve key performance indicators and to eliminate down time.
- Service and repair equipment on a continual basis, adhering to established preventative maintenance schedule.
- Ensure that working conditions are safe at all times.
- Maintain safe work environment by holding regular safety meetings to communicate safety awareness and policies.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- Maintain an accurate parts inventory at all times.
- Ensure compliance with good manufacturing practices and safety standards.
- Create, plan and execute preventative maintenance programs.
Position Requirements Include:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 2+ years of manufacturing equipment related experience required.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge of manufacturing environment and high-speed production equipment.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.