Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE "green" escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
Otis Elevator is looking for an experienced professional to lead the field operations of a growing service business. Demonstrated ability to direct, supervise and lead the performance of field operations for maintenance and repair. Are you self-motivated with strong leadership, organizational, communication, and time management skills? If so, we may have the career opportunity for you! RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Field education training
- Quality assurance to both Otis and the customer
- Route control and scheduling
- Improving efficiencies, safety, callback reduction, technical support, and the expenditure of labor, materials, and other assets
- Must be strong proponents of REM, OMMS, AOMMS and an active participant in the Otis EH&S program
- Must also be self-motivated with strong leadership, organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Working knowledge of PC programs is a must
- A minimum of 5+ years of elevator/escalator field experience - preferably with Otis
- Field management experience preferred, but not required
- Candidates must have a high school diploma
- An Associate's or Bachelor's degree and prior supervisory experience are desirable
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.