Adecco is currently recruiting experienced candidates for a Direct Hire Maintenance Team Leader position in East Chicago.
The basic function of this role within the work process is to provide continuous oversight of execution of maintenance work, communicating any deviations to work schedules, insuring any noted improvements to the execution process are clearly communicated and necessary closure and reliability data is promptly input for each job.
• Monitors and directs work activities within areas of responsibility, ensuring work is performed in a safe and efficient manner and that areas of responsibility are maintained in a neat and orderly condition. Ensures compliance with company plant and safety rules.
• Works with appropriate resources to maintain compliance with appropriate HES regulations (OSHA,) and local jurisdictional requirements. Reports and notifies appropriate plant personnel of any deviations per established standards.
• Executes maintenance tasks, communicates priorities and sequences for activities. Coordinates maintenance activities with other departments and personnel as necessary to maximize operations in a safe and environmentally compliant manner, within budget and according to customer needs.
• Participate in investigations as required, including reporting incidents to appropriate personnel, completing required documentation, recommending and implementing corrective actions, and communicating findings as appropriate.
• Trains and coaches personnel in efficient work procedures, safe work practices, and good housekeeping practices. Coaches and encourages development and growth of skill sand abilities.
• Assists in evaluating the efficiency of working procedures, manpower & equipment utilization and cost control measures and makes recommendations and implements actions to improve efficiency. Track and analyze maintenance data.
• Assist in the development and monitoring of the maintenance budget and annual investment plan
• Monitor critical part stocking levels, suggest changes and enhancements.
• Monitors, reviews and analyzes production, quality control, maintenance, and operational reports to identify or determine causes of nonconformity or operating/production problems, recommending and implementing corrective actions
• Conduct regular crew and safety meetings to establish effective communication among crew both on shift and between shifts.
• Perform management of services contract of subcontractors, according to cost, quality, and safety and pre-set deadlines in the contract.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-Year College or technical school; 2 to 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous supervisory experience / contractor management is preferred.
• Strong Electrical Troubleshooting Skills
• Understanding of Regulations and Codes NEC, NFPA 70E
• Familiarity with LOTO procedures
• Experience with 480V Motors, Starters and control interlocks
• Familiarity with PLCs / HMIs (ControlLogix preferred)
• DCS experience (ABB Infi90 preferred)
• Experience with a variety of field I/O (LVDTs, encoders, zero speed, pressure transmitters)
Certifications: CMRP preferred.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.