Coca-Cola seeks a Maintenance Tech I who will be responsible for troubleshooting and providing immediate preventative and corrective maintenance support to production lines and facilitating change-over. Function Related Activities
The Maintenance Tech I is responsible for, but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot equipment problems and perform immediate repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Overhaul and install new equipment.
- Rebuild and fabricate parts.
- Perform facility maintenance and maintain clean and safe work area.
- Generate parts request to ensure adequate inventory.
- Generate and complete work orders as assigned.
- Perform equipment change-overs and production line set ups.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- 1-5+ years of Steam engineer experience required.
- 1+ years of mechanical/electrical experience preferred.
- Refrigeration/HVAC Trade or Vocational certification preferred.
- Prior diagnostic/troubleshooting and preventative maintenance experience preferred.
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment.
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to follow manufacturer's specifications and schematics.
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC) knowledge preferred.
- Boiler operator license preferred.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, and OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top