Maintenance Tech II
Company: Schneider Electric
Location: Seneca, South Carolina
Posted: December 20, 2017
Reference ID: 0041G6
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Perform multi-skilled Maintenance Technician tasks including Mechanical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Electrical/Electronic troubleshooting.
· Perform Predictive/Preventative Maintenance, Troubleshooting and repairs
· Provide support to Fabrication, Assembly and Facilities
· Must use all required personal protective equiptment (PPE) and adhere to all Schneider Electric safety rules and regulations
· Should remain flexible to support customer deadlines and expectations
· Will rotate to areas within Tech I and Tech II descriptions as needed and perform other duties as required
This job might be for you if:
• Basic Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Hydraulic, and Pneumatic knowledge
• Experience in Industrial Maintenance or basic maintenance experience
• The ability to use a multi-meter and amp meter for electrical troubleshooting
• 2 year Associate Degree in related field (Mechatronics, IMT, IET) or within 3 months of attainment
• Are self directed and willing to work with limited to no advance notification
• Must have and maintain a valid drivers license
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.