Perform Maintenance electrical activities to support Facilities and Operations.
- Experience in troubleshooting & repairs of various types of production & facilities equipment.
- Knowledgeable in equipment electrical (primary) and mechanical (secondary) components.
- Installation of electrical conduit, wiring, switching devices, controls, outlets, fixtures, motors, and other such equipment.
- Tests, maintains, and evaluates equipment performance using instruments such as voltmeter, ohmmeters, pyrometers, and pressure gages.
- Some knowledge of mills, lathes, surface grinders, band saw, drill press, sheet metal cutter and bender, welding.
- High school diploma
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Must be able to lift/move up to 30 lbs (may not exceed per EHS Policies)
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.