Job Description :
- Provide support the Plastic Pour Bottle (PPB) operation including set-up, filling, sterilization, packing and bottle molding.
- Must demonstrate the ability to diagnose integrated electrical/mechanical/pneumatic systems with microprocessor controls.
- Must be able to troubleshoot the Microprocessors, Temperature controllers, bulk resin handling systems, grinders, compressed air systems, etc.
- Must have basic knowledge of machine shop operations and possess the ability to fabricate minor parts when necessary.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair Inkjet printers.
- Must monitor and ensure the safe operation of equipment.
- Must monitor and troubleshoot the clean room conditions.
- Coordinate daily work schedules with Supervisors.
- Must safely expedite the repair of production equipment.
- Must be able to refurbish and maintain equipment to GMP standards.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and interact with Vendors, Engineers, Management and Customers (both internal and external).
- Must be a contact person for questions regarding breakdowns and repairs.
- Must be able to communicate alterations and/or upgrades of the equipment and/or controls to the appropriate personnel.
- Must work well independently as well as with teams.
- Must demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of industrial wiring practices including reading and interpreting electrical schematics.
- Must support all product process development and qualification activities.
- Must perform all documentation as required.
- Must attend training programs as required.
- Must have knowledge of both plant and department environmental health and safety regulations and comply with said regulations accordingly.
- Must be able to perform other duties as assigned by supervision.
This shift will be 12 hours Saturday 11:00 am to 11:00 pm. The 3 rd day will be Monday 11:00 am to 7:00 pm. Equal Employment Opportunity
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- AA Degree preferred.
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years of "hand-on" experience in troubleshooting microprocessor controlled equipment as well as all ancillary equipment.
- Allen Bradley troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical control systems.
- Ability to use electrical test equipment; e.g., volt-ohm meter, ammeter, megohmmeter.
- Ability to perform pipe fitting and welding.
- Must be inquisitive in nature and able to formulate plans to solve problems.
- Must be safety oriented.
- Must have low absenteeism.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to support the operation.
- Ability to meet confined space entry requirements.
- Meet visual acuity requirements as documented in the Baxter Cleveland visual acuity procedure CL-01-01-037.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to lift above the shoulder up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to climb on ladders and catwalks to work on equipment.
- Audiometric testing and hearing protection required
- Ability to work in unfavorable conditions (hot/cold temperatures)
- Ability to reach above shoulder
- Ability to bend/stoop
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be willing to work flexible schedules, if necessary.
- Must have completed the CRC test thru the local Win Job Center
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law GINA Supplement Reasonable Accommodations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to OneBaxter@baxter.com or call 800-422-9837 (800-4Baxter) and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
A little about us:
Our employees are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us in doing work that matters.