Under minimal supervision applies advanced skills to diagnose, maintain, repair and direct the repair of all facility equipment in a safe manner. Performs and directs preventative maintenance and installs miscellaneous building and safety equipment. Works with company Engineers as a resource to problem solve and develop improvements.
1. Maintains equipment drawings and repair procedures.
2. Repairs and/or directs all facility repairs.
3. Assists in developing and implementing operator PM.
4. Operates Waste Water Treatment plant.
5. Ensures that all facility equipment is in good repair and operating safely.
6. Ensures all maintenance associates operate in a safe manner.
7. Directs all maintenance with supervision.
8. Special projects as assigned.
9. Other duties as assigned.
A High School diploma or GED and three (3) years to five (5) years manufacturing in electro-mechanical and hydraulic experience. Additional years of experience and/or education may be substituted for each other. Problem solving ability, the ability to work independently with minimal supervision are desired.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.