A Maintenance Technician job in Chattanooga, TN is available through Modis Engineering. You must have experience with maintenance in support of production lines to include robotic, Siemens controls step 5 and/or step 7, mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic equipment working in an automotive manufacturing environment. You will be working on presses, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and robots in both preventive and troubleshoot / repair capacity. The salary for this position is $25 to $28 based on experience.
Maintenance Technician job responsibilities include:
• Troubleshoot production line and take corrective action with minimal downtime
• Comply with all OSHA and plant safety such as lock-out tag-out and machine guards
• Perform maintenance on mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, PLC and hydraulic equipment
• Read and interpret equipment manuals, work orders, electrical and hydraulic prints
• Daily 5S and work area organization
• HS diploma or GED / advanced technical training
• Five years of experience in manufacturing environment, Tier 1 automotive a must
• Fanuc and/or ABB Robotics experience a plus
• Siemens Control step 5 / step 7 experience a plus
• Ability to work 3rd shift
If you are interested in this Maintenance Technician job in Chattanooga, TN then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact John Perkins at 615-514-3501 or by email at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.