Adecco Engineering and Technology has several openings for Industrial Maintenance Technicians in Southern Indiana. Our client, who is a market leader in their industry, is seeking experienced Maintenance Technicians for the 2nd Shift in several departments. The professional is expected to have overall experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, and electrical components, understanding of blueprints and electrical schematics, robot and PLC programming.
Essential Function and Responsibilities:
• Support department in achieving daily production targets
• Perform daily equipment inspections / checks for abnormal situations
• Preventative maintenance and continuous improvement of Equipment, Tools and Jigs as required in order to guarantee Safety, Quality and Delivery targets
• Equipment modifications as required to support Business plan initiatives, New Model requirements or other retooling requirements
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Schematic reading (both mechanical and electrical) and PLC logic troubleshooting
• Daily reporting and tracking of activities
• Immediate response to production floor needs / requirements
• Able to communicate clearly in verbal and written format
If you are interested in this Industrial Maintenance Technicians in Southern Indiana, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Megha Kumar at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.