Adecco is currently assisting a local client in recruiting for a Maintenance Technician position in Fresno, CA. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician position include:
• Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, masonry and painting.
• Repairing and treating structures such as showers, sinks, appliances, doors/cabinets, walls and building exteriors.
• Drywall repair: filling in holes caused by nails and normal wear and tear.
• Grounds keeping duties such as trimming plants, sweeping or raking up leaves, and tidying up other ground coverings.
• Have a working knowledge of HVAC systems and be able to maintain, repair and replace HVAC systems.
• Schedule and complete preventative maintenance program.
• Coordinate special projects as directed.
• Scheduling and providing maintenance services.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• At least 1-3 years of maintenance experience.
• Maintenance technicians must have the necessary tools to effectively complete tasks.
• HVAC certified is preferred.
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
• Maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
Click on Apply now to be considered for this Maintenance Technician position in Fresno, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.