Adecco in Sidney is now seeking a Maintenance Technician for F&P America in Troy, Ohio for 2nd/3rd shift.
Primary responsibility is to perform required maintenance duties to maintain automated production equipment in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment.
• Perform highly diversified duties to repair and maintain automated production equipment.
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, detect and replace defective parts, test and make adjustments.
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on conveyor equipment.
• Use of programmable logic control systems (PLC's) to program and troubleshoot automated conveyor equipment.
• Perform general clean-up and organization of work area (SCORE- Safety, Cleanliness, Organization, Responsiveness, and Efficiency).
• Associates degree in Electrical or Mechanical field or 2-3+ years related experience.
• Follow all safety requirements of the company - PPE, (hat, glasses, steel-toed boots, uniform, hearing protection, gloves, etc.) safe job behaviors, etc.
• Experience in trouble shooting and equipment maintenance of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic problems on automated equipment.
• Able to read and understand Operation Standards, blue prints, maintenance and equipment manuals, etc.
• PLC programming experience highly desirable.
• Able to work overtime as needed, including weekends.
• Regularly required to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be flexible to work either 2nd or 3rd shifts
Please contact the Sidney Adecco office at 937-498-4458 for more information.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.