A Maintenance Technician job in Riverside, MO is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. Candidates must have a strong mechanical aptitude and be willing to work on an off-shift of either second or third shift.
Maintenance Technician job responsibilities include:
• Troubleshooting and repairing of hydraulic, pneumatic, and PLC manufacturing equipment
• Planning and performing preventative maintenance
- Welding experience (sonic welding preferred)
• High School diploma or GED.
• 1+ years maintenance technician experience in an industrial/manufacturing setting
If you are interested in this Maintenance Technician job in Kansas City, MO, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Angela Principe at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.