We are Kerry. The Taste & Nutrition Company. We make products people enjoy and feel better about. And, we are growing. We need talented, passionate people who want to help us make the business better. People who expect better from themselves. People who care about delivering better for customers, their colleagues, the company and their own career. People who take pride in paving new paths to lead the business forward. We need great people who want to do great things. People like you, perhaps.
If you are high energy, self-motivated, creative, collaborative, and enjoy executing against the demands of a fast-paced high growth organization, then consider joining our team to help drive your career and Kerry forward. Learn more and/or apply at www.kerry.com/careers .
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. Description and Responsibilities
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of packaging and production machines
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
- Read, review and apply prints, schematics and operating manuals to repair and maintain equipment
- Complete work orders and paperwork regarding daily maintenance and repair duties
- Perform general building maintenance
- Generate and complete work orders as assigned from our CMMS system
- Perform a variety of preventative maintenance on machine parts, pumps, motors, hydraulic systems, related plant and facility equipment
- Basic PLC skills
- HS diploma/GED (Apprenticeship or applicable certifications preferred)
- 3-5 years' experience in an industrial setting preferably in a food and/or bakery work environment
- Must provide his own tools to make repairs and/or make adjustments
- Ability to apply various principles and practices in a variety of skilled-trade areas (e.g., plumbing, plc., robotics, boilers, HVAC system, mechanical, electrical, carpentry, welding, etc.)
- Ability to lift in excess of 50 lbs. and work in a dusty / hot environment
- Able to stand or kneel for extended periods for repairs as required
- Able to climb ladders to silos or towers up to 50-60 ft. on a daily basis as required
- Basic PC skills (MS Office)
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of GMPs, lock out/ tag out, and arc flash preferred.
- Work overtime and weekends when required
- Able to operate fork lift, scissor lift and boom truck / will train
A little about us:
To delight and nourish consumers across the globe.