Want a job you can feel good about? Leading to better encompasses everything we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the world's leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building sustainable solutions for consumers or building benefits and opportunities for employees, the main thread of the Kerry fabric is #LeadingToBetter. With focus on a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about. Leading to better.
Through sensory science and technology, Kerry develops and manufactures food and beverage solutions for popular brands throughout the world. In fact, you've most likely experienced Kerry in the food or beverages you've consumed in the past few days! Leading to better, together.
Together, we shape how the world views food and beverage. Leading to better, together means we do this in a culture that nurtures agility, speed, quality and safety and we do this through:
- Celebrating curiosity that leads to action
- Empowering our people
- Promoting diverse thinking
- Investing in innovation
- Acting on sustainability
- Embracing our differences
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen Description and Responsibilities
The Maintenance Technician is located at our Owen, WI, plant and is responsible for the overall maintenance and repairs of production equipment, and facilities. Additional responsibilities/duties are listed below.
- Keeps the immediate supervisor informed of relevant activities on shift and takes or recommends corrective action when required.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and relates in a positive manner when interacting with all personnel.
- Keep detailed and accurate equipment records.
- Required to have the flexibility to move between all shifts to conduct the necessary training and cover for vacancies as needed.
- Assist the supervisor in conducting special tasks or projects that may require organizing or researching a project.
- Addresses safety and quality concerns in a timely manner.
- Has a good understanding of the general purpose, philosophy, and direction of the organization as it relates to employee policies and expectations, quality, customer satisfaction, GMP, sanitation, and production requirements.
- Maintain awareness of customer and regulatory demands and focus.
- Responsible to adhere to quality system requirements.
- Maintains all equipment in the facility to manufacturer's specification.
- Follows through on the plant's preventative maintenance program.
- Repairs down or damaged equipment.
- Performs testing and diagnostic duties as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Prefer prior work experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Prefer prior experience or education related to mechanical systems, instrumentation, and industrial automation.
- Must be able to work 2nd shift hours; 1:30pm - 9:30pm
- Must be local, or able to commute/relocate on own.
A little about us:
To delight and nourish consumers across the globe.