As an Maintenance Technician, you will work with a team of multi-skilled Maintenance Mechanics, Engineers and other technical support personnel to maintain equipment in a large volume advanced technology pharmaceutical dispensing facility to ensure equipment availability, efficiency and reliability. The Maintenance Technician repairs, maintains and improves equipment to meet production goals as well as quality expectations. The Mechanic will provide a high level of maintenance support for all equipment in the Automated Pharmacy process. This position ensures equipment is well maintained and available during planned production time. The Mechanic will work with equipment such as ABB Robots, Allen Bradley PLCs, Beckhoff PLCs, conveyor systems and custom medication dispensing equipment.
Hours: Sunday – Wednesday 2:00 PM to 12:30 AM
- You will perform preventive, corrective and emergency maintenance on time to ensure equipment availability, efficiency and reliability.
- You will review scheduled PMs, work orders and components requiring rebuilds to verify parts are available to complete work on time.
- You will take ownership and continuously monitor manufacturing equipment performance to reduce down time.
- You will utilize CMMS to create work orders, schedule repairs and document completed repairs.
- You will communicate equipment issues and work status to supervision, management, engineering and operations throughout shift both verbally and written.
- Participate & contribute to shift change hand off meetings to communicate current status and discuss required work and next steps.
- Complete all other projects and work as assigned.
- Commits to improvement of work instructions, procedures and PMs based on equipment manual, specifications, work order history, and team experience.
Required Qualifications:2+ years:
- Strong risk assessment skills including ability to understand a process and determine how a change can affect that process.
- Strong project management skills with ability to multi-task & prioritize
- Collaborating with manufacturing operations employees, management, quality & engineering.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5+ years of experience with:
- Performing Preventive Maintenance to automated manufacturing equipment.
- Utilizing LOTO procedures
- Utilizing Microsoft Word and Excel; CMMS.
- Troubleshooting, repairing & maintaining electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems. (pumps, motors, gearboxes, conveyor systems, vacuum pumps, etc.)
- Troubleshooting, repairing & maintaining automated equipment controlled by PLCs. Posses a strong understanding of PLCs and how to troubleshoot by testing I/Os externally.
- Troubleshooting, repairing & maintaining single phase and three phase AC circuits up to and including 480VAC.
- Troubleshooting, repairing & maintaining low voltage DC electrical circuits and testing various product sensing devices.
- Troubleshooting servo motors, stepper motors and Controllers.
- Troubleshooting variable frequency drives and motors.
- Troubleshooting, repairing & maintaining thermal transfer printing.
- Troubleshooting, installing and testing barcode scanning systems.
- Troubleshooting PLC controlled automated equipment.
- Utilizing mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic schematics, drawings, reference documentation and manuals to establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Preferred Qualifications:- 5+ years working in a regulated environment
(ISO 9000, ISO 13485, FDA, Pharmaceutical or Medical Device).
- 5+ years in a GMP environment following GDPs.
- 2+ years working with (troubleshooting, maintaining) Robots & vision inspection systems.
Education:- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Technical certifications a plus
- Associates degree in a technical discipline or above is a plus
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/