A Maintenance Technician job in Grand Rapids, MI is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this position you will be responsible for the maintenance of machines and building equipment for productivity and safety. Hooking up electrical wires to machines and rewiring machines according to specification are also part of your duties. This is a 1st shift position!
Maintenance Technician job responsibilities include:
• Maintain inventory of equipment and supplies
• Perform various maintenance work and/or repairs in an efficient and timely manner
• Operate and maintain equipment and tools for work performed
• Resolve problems and discrepancies with jobs and/or interacts with management to correct issues as needed
• High School Diploma or GED required
• At least four years of experience as Maintenance Technician required
• Ability to read blueprints, including hydraulics and electrical
• Mechanical aptitude
If you are interested in this Maintenance Technician job in Grand Rapids, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at email@example.com or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.