***2 similar positions available.***
Hours: 11pm - 7:30am
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for equipment operation and general plant maintenance programs in accordance with equipment specifications and conformance to quality standards of the company. The position also is responsible for executing maintenance duties defined in the safety and productivity standards. Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities:
• Perform Preventative maintenance on equipment and systems such as process and packaging, warehouse, electrical distribution, steam, compressed air, refrigeration, security and fire protection, treated water and waste water treatment facilities.
• Utilize SAP-PM in the performance of daily tasks.
• Install machinery and equipment as required.
• Maintain technical literature regarding plant equipment.
• Follow plant GMP procedures: maintain working areas in a clean and organized fashion.
• Maintain tools, equipment and facilities are in good condition.
• Perform purchase request for parts, services and supplies to carry out maintenance function.
• Comply with all governmental and Coca-Cola requirements.
• Other maintenance duties assigned as required. Education:
High School diploma or GED equivalentRelated Work Experience:
At least 3 years relevant work experience in a manufacturing environment. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Leadership Behaviors:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
- Strong knowledge and understanding of process safety, electrical safety and GMP.
- Excellent skills, knowledge and experience in performing preventive maintenance.
- Knowledge of maintenance, understand schematics, Auto CAD drawings and facilities purchasing.
- Knowledge of electrical safety.
- Knowledge of PLCs and ladder logic and controls.
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office including MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Knowledge and use of technical software applications including SAP.
- Maintenance equipment troubleshooting skills.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top