Position Summary:Perform various duties related to the maintenance, repair, and upkeep of facilities, equipment, and fixtures. Respond to general verbal or written requests to perform duties within and outside buildings. Use various hand and powered tools, forklift, truck, etc. Physical Demands:
- This position has a lifting requirement of 50 pounds regularly and up to 100 pounds occasionally.
- Frequent bending, reaching, stretching, and stooping.
- Constant walking, standing, and pulling.
- Warehouse environment, which includes seasonal temperature changes.
- Possible outside work during all weather conditions.
- Potential weekend work, as well as, 2nd and 3rd shift coverage during coworkers' vacation(s).
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Associates Degree and/or 3-5 years' experience in the maintenance field or equivalent training.
- Experience with troubleshooting and repair of material handling equipment and conveyance systems.
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems with the ability to diagnose and repair.
- Experience reading and comprehending electrical/hydraulic/pneumatic schematics and blueprints.
- General experience in electrical, plumbing, HVAC, fire protection, and welding.
- Demonstrates expertise in the use of basic and sophisticated tools and test equipment.
- Ability to operate and be certified as an operator of all equipment used in the facility.
- Ability to work at heights above ground level, including going on the roof top and in confined spaces.
- Ability to read, write, and count accurately.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally.
- Adheres to all state, federal, and company safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Strong electrical and electronic controls background.
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLC/SLC 500 troubleshooting and repair.
- HVAC experience
- Previous warehouse experience
Associates Degree and/or 3-5 years' experience in the maintenance field or equivalent training.Business Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/